Saturday, February 23, 2008

Linkin' Park, Coheed and Cambria, Chiodos

Oh my goodness! Last night (February 22, 08) My best friend, my brother and his friend and I went to The Bell Center, Montreal to see Chiodos, Coheed and Cambria, and Linkin' Park. So when we got there we had to wait in line for a bit and Chiodos, the band we were going there to see, started playing while we were outside. NOOO, so we missed a song or two by them. But they were still AMAZING! And then we left our seats to go get autographs from Chiodos, and we got to meet them and Craig signed out shirts. It was nothing short of amazing. We also told them they should go to Vermont, hehe.
So then Coheed and Cambria started playing, while we were in line to get autographs. They were pretty good I thought.
Then there was Linkin' Park. Normally I don't like their music that much, but they were really good on stage. I would definitely recommend seeing them, even if you don't totally love their music.

Here are a few pictures of Chiodos, enjoy!




No comments:

Search

Google
 

Posters